Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Wedding day....



thank you, dad and mom....thank you for giving me such a wonderful life.





my lovely family
brother and sisiters



groom arrival...

my bridemaid use this to test eddie....

finally eddie got the key to enter my house.

yes, i do...dear



arrived our new home.


in my room

this corsage for my husband



piggy for my car decor.

waiting for church wedding



my cute flower by and girl



eddie is waiting for my entry

dad is bringing me into the church. dad, thank you.


dad is giving my hand to eddie, his son-in-law.


wedding ceremony


the ring to represent our attachment.



hand in hand, we pray for our new life. may god bless us in our marriage life and look after us in every day.



a kisss in the presence of God. a kiss of our new marriage life

my flower boy and flower girls..the boy look really handsome

with my parents in law
the unite of two families


with my family. welcome to family ho, eddie

imported guests


with my bridemaids and bestman. thank you for your help and willingness to join us in the early morning.






with all my dearest buddies...
with my buddies partner
molly got my bouquet. so she is the next one after me. we are waiting for your good new, hihi



eddie is remove the hair pins for me. but he did really took such a long time to remove it...




going back to my mom's place

dad and mom, thank you for giving me this chance to have the new start in my life.and i really appreciated your loves, cares, guidances throughout the years.



dinner reception, though we dont like the place but we truly enjoyed the dinner and good time with our VIP guests


cake cutting.

Unity candle lighting..the beginning of our new life.







thank you for all our guests....TOASTING CEREMONY
Thank you, jeffers...don't forget you are the next one after us.





















Posted by: Jess










1 comment:

Molly Tay said...

jess, nice post!!!
so detail, we all can share with your whole wedding day!!

erm.... honestly i just 'pick up' the flower from floor le, izit consider get it from u? hehehe...

btw, y the distance between 2 picca r so spacious? i'm sorry if u made it purposely. cos i help u to shorten the distance hahaha...
hope u dun mind ya..

miss u