Monday, November 3, 2008

A memorable SunSet ~~


Sunrise ~ a wonderful view I never meet before.
Due to lazy-bones, I was miss up 24years and 328 days' sunrise in my life = I was miss up about 9089 sunrise in my life.
Sunset ~ a beautiful scene I never meet before.
Due to lazy-bones, I was miss up 24years and 328 days' sunrise in my life = I was miss up about 9088 sunrise in my life.
On 26.10.2008, a meaningful day~ I was standing at Penang Genting Hill and had a nice shoot of sunset view!
With the accompanied of my lovely Darling ~ Peter Loh, the waiting moment became an unforgettable, wonderful and cheerful~~
I Love the waiting moment. I love to wait the time for sunset~
This is the first waiting I never feel bored ~ This is first sunsest touching my chords in my heart !!
The rosy clouds just before sunset was peaceful ~ sunset glowing ~ the clouds furnishing with 3 simple colors ~ red, orange and yellow.
Mixing of these 3 wonderful cheering colors, the resplendent cloud was totally full filling with greatest coloring.
I love sunflower ~ because the color of sunflower is so fantastically and attractiveness.
This is just same as Sunset ~ I love coloring ~ I love fantastic and cheerful color ~ yellow, red and orange.
Just using around one minutes and thirty second~
All descriptions becoming a real excellent drawing ~ sunset painting !
The sunset ~ The orange reddish sun was disappeared slowly from my sight view ~ "dropping into the sea". The day became darker and darker.


Time is non-stop ~ keep moving.
Time is getting less and less in my life~ I am getting older and older.
Time is moving towards my life ~ I am walking toward my life with you all accompany.
With u all enjoyable and peaceful time, I keep appreciating what I have…what I shall do…what I need to treasure…what I would like to do….
Do you think our lives is a kind of time frame?? yes~~ my answer was it.
Life is like a product. All products shall have expiry date~foods start getting spoil after the expired date is reaching;make up appliances will expire after a certain time…
our lives also have a time frame ~ a date line some called dead line !
Whenever you are ~ whatever you think ~ however you do ~ although the time still moving without stop, our lives stil have date line.
however this date line we can not predict, we just can enjoy and fill up our lives with meaningful moments.
Everyday we have same moment ~ sunrise and sunset.
Although these moment playing around everyday, human are seem like not really treasure the moments.
Nowsaday human being just like a robotic human~ working working and working until someday discover something and somebody was suddenly disappreared. They just start to appreciate what they have.



But I am not that kind of human ~ I appreciate all things around me.
Treasure whatever I having now….treasure whenever I going to…cherish with family and all friendship I having…
Time moving~ I am moving too…
Just like a sunset ~ playing around us everyday same moment.
Just like Tammy ~ cheering with sunset!!
Just like a sunset ~ giving human a memorable view!!
Just like Tammy ~ appreciating the sunset view I catching for!!
Just like a sunset ~ attributing human a hope and wish " Tomorrow would be another Beautiful Day " !!
Just like Tammy ~ enjoying my life by filling up with wonderful, peaceful, unforgettable memories and always wishing myself "Tomorrow would be another Beautiful Day "




***********************************************************************************










**********************************************************************************





~~ Kissing under the romantic sunset ~~


**********************************************************************************


~~Peter want to touch the rosy cloud?~~

*********************************************************************************
Hello~~my lovely buddies!! I am so guilty that I did not upload anything for our share blog. This lovely blog was created by me~ Tammy Goh. However, after setup and creating all the password to you all, I did not drop anything here. Really sorry about this. yes~~ anyway...hehehe...i had excusable and pardonable reason. i have no laptop at home, so i need more time to write and upload my blog. Normally i use the time before working ( abt half and hour ) and the lunch time to write blog. Therefore, the total i have is nearly to one and half hour. You all see...a little time~ time is not really enough for me. wahhahahaa.... i am trying to dig some resons to cover my fault. really sorry~~

*********************************************************************************
Yesterday I was scolded by Molly~~guaing guaing ( crying sound ) - [Hahaha..i don’t know how to spell the crying sound.]. Just kidding, forgive me~ Molly. I did not blame you, just a fun to let them know I am so useless. A creator of the blog ~ A looser to drop a blog here. Therefore i promised molly that i sure will upload blog here. Just~~~~ need more time. hahaha...

*********************************************************************************
Yes~~I want to share with you all for my first sunset view. Sunset is so incredible beautiful~~hope you all like the photo I showed you. If can, next time you all come to Penang, I will bring you all go there and have a fantastic sunset view. Promise you all~~ muakz...

*********************************************************************************

P/S~~Very sorry that i can not upload the sunset video clip. actually i let my company pc overnight just to upload the sunset video clip. but...............unfortunately~~ the process failure. may be the video clip too big. anyway..just show you all some photo, ok??

Miss you all~~

Love you all~~

Posted by Tammy

3 comments:

Molly Tay said...

wa~~~ so sweet~~~
haha... finally tammy upload the blog kekeke....
aiyo dun said i scold u... i just Remind u only wei~~~
anyway nice post !! keep it on!

Molly Tay said...

Sunset!! u remind me tat i never ever enjoy the real sunset before!!!
yes, it really attractive!!
i been quite a number of beach before... but ... i oso dunno y i always miss the time to see them!!
next time if i go to beach, i must not miss it again!

Tammy said...

hahaha..i did not blame you la~~molly. just kidding. i knew you just remind me. take it easy!! aiyaya..just we two active in this share blog.

tell you what, last time i think was during secondary school time ~ form 5.if not mistaken, that time is new year eve, i stay overnight at friend home and then they suddenly called me out to Gurney drive to watch sunrise. wat??~~ finally we did not catch any sunrise shoot, cos at that site we waiting is the site for snset. wahahhahhaha...a silly day!luckily when we back to BM, on the penang bridge, about 6 am something, the sunrise came out in front of us. tis is the lucky and silly trip to catch sunrise. unbelievable~~