Thursday, November 13, 2008

My IMU Friends

Let me share with u all my buddies in IMU!! I cant mention their name here...I dont want them know about this blog... Coz this is the "secrete gossip place" among 5 of us only...agree?!!

Two of my closest frens are...



The left hand side is PW..she very 38 de...that why both of us can be that close.. I always overnight at her house..and we always chit chat till very late..&..sometimes till the next morning...we have "unlimited" topics to chat on!!haha..

The middle one MS..she is the one that getting marry on Jun and i be her bridemaid!!
She is a pretty and potential girl!! Her english is very good..and she always corrects my "broken english"..haha...

In IMU, 3 of us are "stick" to each others..we attend lectures, labs, library, washroom, cafeteria 2gether. And, my coursemates called us as "SHE"..haha..


This one is KL...her nick name is "curly" coz her name sound similar to "curly"..haha..
she is my LRT buddy..we always take LRT 2gther..dont see her look tiny and thin oo..
she very fierce one..dont try to challange her temper..she also is my lab partner..
we always assigned to the same assignment or project group..coz our ID are next to each other..
That photo took in front IMU..the wind blow on our hair..and look nice, rite? haha..


She is LP...she is the only one same age with me in my course..haha..strickly speaking, she is 10days elder than me..before we noe each other, i tot i m the "oldest" in my course..after i knew that she is 10 days elder than me..i am so happy and told to everyone, i m the SECONd eldest..haha..this photo took during "A cultural day in IMU"..we were wearing Indian Traditional costume!!

okla..Just introduce 4 of them ist...to be continue...ok!!!

" Wish that Erica,Molly,Tammy,Jess and I FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!! 5 of US stay YOUNG, HAPPY and HEALTHY !!!

1 comment:

Molly Tay said...

wei~~ not doing ur thesis meh?
y got time blogging keh?
hehehe.....
eh, y always heard u said be bridemaid d? u know ppl said cant be more than 3 times, or else hehe u know la.....