Wednesday, November 5, 2008

ChiAng Mai Trip ~ 2007

Today i want to bring you all to My company Chiang Mai trip. hehehe...it's on last year July too. wahahhaa... already one year more, i just can show to you all. First of all, my feeling for this chiang mai trip not really awesome~ just a normal feeling. because the places we went to not really get my attention, the places can not attract my feeling. During the whole trip, the awful experiences were ~~ Evevry time i get into the bus, i start sweating. This time sweating really due to carsickness!! wahahaha...i am too weak!!carsickness ~~seasickness~~airsickness~~ walao!! what kind of sickness i never try it before. kekekeke....
Yes..i know~~I never try bicycle sickness yet. Wahahah…no need to bother of me. Something wrong with me!

Hehe…anyway…I am the lucky person who just joined NGK Spark Plug for 2 months more then can attend the company trip. The salesmen told me that last time they even joined for half year also did not have chances to join. hehehe..you see~~ i am a little lucky than them.

The most important thing I need to tell you all is the things at chiang mai really cheaper than Malaysia product. Tell you all what…I bought a beautiful hand make bag ( for ball night used ) just RM40. if in Malaysia, I don’t think I can buy the bag with this cheaper price. ermm..hehee...the day after today if i still remember, let me take some pictures of the bag and show to you all. for me, the bag is really beautiful. however i have no chance to use it beacuse i did not have any purple color gown. hehehe.. anyhow for coming soon my brother wedding dinenr, the beautiful purple color bag will be using by my lovely mom.hehehe.. aiyaya..i am talking too much non-sense to you all. yes..the thing at chiang mai really cheap but...i did not buy many things as well. not because of no money just because of not really interested on their things. hehehe... mood affected my motion~i dont think i have happy mood when shooping with dizzying. hahaha...

ok…stop my non-sense. Let us start our journey to Chiang Mai~~

***************************************************************************

Here~~ Is a elephant farm. I think~~ hehehe..you all can see?? The elephants are playing around the river. Ooppss… the bad things is the elephants were controlled by the guy sit on them and then the elephants suddenly sucked the not really clean river water and spray on us. what?? hahaha..my collegue " kena ". luckily i am so smart. never and ever close to them. =D. hahaha...honestly~~ i am bit phobia to animals especially feather animals, big size animal. i told myself never and ever get close to those animals. hehehe...



This photo showed that the performaces from those "cutie" and excellent trained elephants. You all know why I used "" this symbol for cuite?? I need to mention to you all. Hehehe..because during whole elephant performances, I heard my colleagues voices shouting loudly and said that " wa~~ the elephants are so cute!!!". oopppss... for me?? i never think that elephants are cute animal. how come the giant size of elephants can conclude as cute animal?? how you all think?? right?? anyway..what kind of animal also the same. i never say animal " so cute". because in my deeper heart, animals are animal, can't use "cute" to describe. hehehe..
however, one thing I need to respect to those giant size elephant. Because their excellent performance really touched by my heart. Their intelligent with well trained performances let me come out a phrase" well done~~good job~~so great!!". Yes~~ I need respect and had high quality image from them. Do you all know. this is 1st i saw the elephant drawing!! drawing?? used the long nose to draw?? what?? so weird... but it's truely and reality.. i saw them start from a white paper and then drew a beautiful paint. this is the best performance i never meet. so i am so astonished to this amazing and unbelievable show. GOOD~~


ahh??what I am doing there?? Hehehe..i just took the hut from the shop and faster had a shoot from colleague. Wahahha.. What a silly moment I done!! Kekeke…yes..this the place I bought you all the elephant key chain.

Here is the long neck village. Aiyo..took photo with them also need them tips. However, here really a small village. I think the residents here not more than 40 people.


Hehehe..i forgot what's this place but I still remember that this is a temple. Inside there got many many bells to let us to make wish. They said" if we can ring all the bells there, then your wish will come true. Hahaha..for me, I hope my dream comes true but i lazy to follow the step. wahahah.. so i did not make a wish there. just playing around there. hehehe..


yes..i know this place. I am ard in LAOS. Hehehe..but no need passport can passed another country?? Tis one I really don’t know. May be the tour guidecheated us, I think this is just a place near to LAOS. I think… I am always act something ridiculous during the trip. hahaha...


A beautiful girl~ Tammy with the beautiful flower!! Ahahaha…



My older boss who already retired but hire back by big big boss. He still my superior. Hehehe…I want to kill him~~ just kidding!! Just need some funny posts when took photo.

come on~~ another silly shoot. Hehehe…yes~~ this place is the mountain of opium. Last time they plant many many opium here but now no more opium there.

**playing around with only guy I am really friend with him in my company ~ production engineer - Ong Seong. He's the one always help me when I am in trouble. We are in beautiful orchid farm. Hehehe...**



Now I am at the umbrella manufacturer. Hehehe… the umbrella really big in size oh!! Hehehe… the painting of the umbrella also unique and beautiful.



With colleagues to take a funny photo. Our hands must act as "one" when took first photo, when the second photo we shall act as " two" and so on..i think until 7 or eight…hahaha..all of us are hyperactive that time.



The first night at chiang mai, my colleagues suggested to " cheong k" oh! I felt something wrong with them. Why cheong k at other country? Anyway…I stil follow them went to cheong k because I am something wrong too.


**In the bus** my condition still good. After a long travelling to long neck village about 3 hours more, I started dizzy and felt vomit. Hehee…I am so " zha "!!


Ermm…I forgot tis place already. Wahahaha… really one. I just remember this place near to the jetty which is place we waiting for ferry traferring to LAOS.

********************************************************************************

Yes~~ finish my journey in Chiang Mai!! Ahahaha…I know I am not a good tour guide to bring you all. Hehehe…hope you all enjoy today's journey. Muakzz….
Posted by Tammy

No comments: