Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How are you?

Hihi..buddies! How are u all recently?
Time really flies. I've back to Tawau for almost a month.Miss u all!
Now, i'm able to cope up my work slowly, no more very very blur.:p
Fist day when i started working, i really careless and blur, i've made many mistakes for the first week. I wrote the medicines wrongly and even packed the medicines wrongly. My supervisor is very careful guy, he will check whatever i did and always catch my mistakes.hehe..Luckily, he is a bit patience and never scold me, he will just say, dont repeat this again, okay?

However, one of the mistake that i've made and cause him a bit angry was, I forgot dispense an important medicine to 1 patient. The patient has heart-problem and he need to take that medicine everyday.:(. Then, he taught me how to retrieve the patient's information to contact the patient, luckily, I managed to call the patient and dispense the medicine.:). Now, I wont be that careless, I've learn from the mistake, I'll double check whether i've dispensed all the medications.hehe

During my one-year housemanship as provisional-registered pharmacist, I need to do in total 12 presentations, 1 clinical research, 7 reports, 1 thesis, 1 exam and assignments. Actually, it's quite a busy year for me. :(. Within this one year, i need to build up my clinical knowledge and strengthen my ability to become a competent pharmacist. ANyway, I wont forget our Sabah trip and gathering next year!:p. Once i've plan it, I'll surely inform you all..hehe


Working life is totally different from study. As a student, many people will help u, whatever doubt u have, u can ask your lecturer.hehe..but, during working, u cant. we need to find the solution ourself, rite? One of my collegue told me, dont so easy to trust people when you're working, coz some people will very self-fish and may even "stab" you from behind and make you in trouble. Thus, i need to be "careful" now and avoid to be "prey" by those bad people..hehe..

Jess, how are you? rest at home? stable with your pregnancy? take a good rest and dont worries much. we are waiting to become pretty "jie jie" after 10 months..hehe..

Tammy, Molly and Erica, long time never chat with you all. Molly and Tammy, I still can update your life from your blog. :). But, Erica, update your blog pls..hehe..



4 comments:

Tammy said...

haha...my pretty peggy~~

really nice that can let us update your life in sabah.

yes.. during working hour, we just can find out the solution ourselves and can not get more help from colleagues. As the colleague told you, somebody really very selfish and stab behind you. so be careful and take good care of yourself.

we need to learn and strengthen our skill during working life. wish you become a competent and "PRO" pharmacist ya.

yeah~~ we are waiting for sabah trip.hehehe... take your time to plan for us. we know you are quite busy for next whole year. always be yourself. we know you can ~~Peggy. ganbate kudasai !!

i am fine here. Yeah..you can update my life from my blog.

hopefully, your life, jess's life, molly's life, erica's life and my life are going smoothly all the while.

take care everybody~~

miss you all too.

love you all!!

Molly Tay said...

Hey, peggy!!

hehehe.. luckily u update urself here, if not we will forget u d lo! hehe just kidding! u know we wont!!

but our working life without u, become quite d... cos u din chat with us =( then me, Tammy, Jess all busy on our own work.. miss u so much ne!!

"practice make prefect" i'm sure u can handle ur job well & become competent & "pro" pharmacist like Tammy said =)

& i remember u will come KL on Nov to attend ur bro wedding rite? cos tammy will oso come KL on NOv to attend Ling Nee wedding.. hope tat the date is "BING BING BANG BANG" fall on same date so we can meet again hehehe!!!

yeah!! Sabah!! wait for us to print our foot step there =)

miss u ya (^____^)
take care

JeSS said...

Peggy, luckily u are updated now. or else we will forget you slowly.hihi...

well, really missed our chat time during working time.

working life is totally different from study life. just do your part and try to get rid of those innocent office politics.

I am fine here except having bad morning sickness now. but since i am not going to office at the moment so just having good rest at home now.

Hopefully we all will meet again in Tammys wedding. I am now not convience and cant even plan forward my next trip to visit you all yet. Hopefully by the time we see each other again, you all will be abale to see my cute little one.

take care and ching pls update your life.

eric@ said...

OMG!I'm the last to drop some words here,paiseh paiseh:p

Tammy, Molly, Jess n Peggy..i'm so sorry cz didn't update my life in Kluang as well as my blog for quite a long time!ai~~now i can't online at home dy..if i wanna online i have to do it at olulu's office n it's really can't make it everyday..almost nid to wait till weekend i only can online here..hope u all won't angry wiv me n though i seldom online doesn't mean that i will forget u all..i still miss u all so much le @_@anyways, i will try my best to update my life!

yeah..my dear peggy..happy to hear fr u again!my dear buddy..working life s really totally different fr study life..the ppl tt close,friendly to u doesn't mean tt he/she won't stab behind u!yes..don't trust ppl so easily n don't let ppl so easily to look thru ur weaknessess..if not..U will get in trouble ohh..
haha..not tat serious la..anyways, do watever we should do n take care all the time ya okok?

I'm kinda fine here la..but nowadays really busy of my job..going crazy soon!cz my partner s on her maternity leave now n me???ai~~i have to cover all her stuffs as well as my part!headache~headache~

okla..i have to stop now..hope all of u have a nice day always ya!n...Happy Mooncake Festival!


Lov u all...muakzzz~