Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Be ealier Happy Birthday to Molly~~

Molly…so sorry ya..i bring your birthday wishes earlier because friday we all start on leave, and also I have no pc at home.besides, I worry tmr I forgot to post the blog here. So I need to wish you here ealier for your birthday. Don’t mind of it…

First of all, I want to tell you and ah ching, please please please…..please wait for my present. Wahahaha… may be I just can give you all when we meet. However, the day we meet may be delay and delay…because after Cny I have no public holidays to back PJ to meet you all. abt ah ching gift, i think i will post to you or see 1st la....wahahahah...

I told molly ard… I will do wazi袜子娃娃for you all. But just need some times to work on. Hehehe…hello…friends~~give me some times la…ok??
wahahah…

okla… now this blog is for my dearest Molly Tay~~
"other people get out of here"….wahahahhaha…sorry sorry… a little rude…
I am humour and friendly ma…need to say politely…

enough….dont talk non-sense anymore…start my wishes to Molly~~~

wanna english version 1st or chinese version 1st??

** English Version **
Firstly, like a former celebration~

~ imagination ~

Before start the birthday chorus, I need to make a cake. Then molly I make a 5 kg "Fruity Cheese with a Coffee + chocalte layer " cake, ok??do you like it??
The words I wrote for you is " Molly ~ beauty,lovely ,sweetie and cutie girl. Happy Birthday and stay healthy".
after that I go to find you at your house and give you the cake.
Then I use lighter to light up the big candles and 6 smaller candles.
with the lighting candles, I start sing a song for you.



Happy Birhtday to You…
Happy Birhtday to You…
Happy Birhtday to my Lovely Molly… ( a little bit higher tone ~ )
Happy Birhtday to You…


Singer : Tammy Goh with nice voice.


stay turn…. I need to give u you wishes. Wish you ~

@ all the best @
@ be beauty, healthy and wealthy all the way @
@ all your dreams come true @
@ your future full of prosperity @

** Chinese Version **

祝你生日快乐...

祝你生日快乐...

祝Molly生日快乐...

祝你生日快乐...
祝你~~ 生日快乐、心想事成、身体健康、青春美丽、一直都这样活泼可爱、你和Jeffers恩恩爱爱....
好多想祝福你的话想说的...但一时又说不出哦!!
怎么办?? 嘻嘻...最重要的是你要每天都这么开心快乐!! 忧愁远离你哦!!
加油哦!!
好啦!!我罗哩罗嗦了这么久...就在这儿搁笔吧!!
生日快乐
Happy Birthday
posted by Tammy

1 comment:

Molly Tay said...

Hi Tammy,
thanks for ur early wishes ya!!
hopefully i'll not forget ur birthday on 1.02.09!! haha...
u know la, i'm very dai tao ha hehehe!!
Wishing u Happy New Year & enjoy ur holiday!!!